Telephone Doctor Consultations and eConsults:
Two Great Alternatives to Traditional Doctor and Pharmacy Visits
Telephone Doctor Consultation
Sometimes you don't know what's wrong or you're not sure what to do. Telephone doctor consultations are perfect for new symptoms or when you're unsure of your condition.
Telephone doctor consultations are QUICK & EASY!
- Choose the consultation service best for you
- We'll send you an email confirmation and a toll free number to call
- Speak with a nurse who will take your medical history, review your symptoms and conditions, and then will provide your medical information to the doctor
- The doctor and nurse will call you back for the consultation, usually within an hour
- If the doctor writes a prescription or orders a test, you can visit the pharmacy or testing center of your choice
- An MD Aligne nurse will call between 24-48 hours after your doctor consultation to see how you're doing
eConsults are perfect for people with chronic conditions or those in need of maintenance medications.
eConsults, the ULTIMATE TIME-SAVER!
- Tell the doctor online in your own words about any conditions or symptoms you're having
- Provide the doctor your medical history, any current test results, allergies and medications
- The doctor will review your medical information and contact you by email or telephone if necessary when completed
- If the doctor writes a prescription or orders a test, you can visit a convenient location for radiology and laboratory tests and pick up your prescription at your local pharmacy
- You can even submit your receipt for reimbursement